NAB 2019 brings together broadcast industry professionals from around the country for a massive show at the Las Vegas Convention Center, April 6 - 11.
Getting the most out of the event requires some careful planning and probably some hard decisions about what you’ll have time to see. To help you prepare for a successful show, we’ve created a list of the top 10 resources, tips, and ideas for attending NAB.
- Download the myNAB Show Planner — Check out exhibitors, schedule meetings, and create a personalized floor plan for your visits with this handy, mobile-friendly planner.
- Connect on Social Media — Stay connected by following the show on Instagram @nabshow and Twitter @NABShow.
- Plan Your Day — The show floor spans more than a mile. Do your homework about exhibitors, attractions, and pavilions you want to visit before the show opens so you don’t spend all your time walking around.
- Have Fun! — The 4K 4Charity Fun Run is a great way to get off the show floor and get some exercise for a great cause.
- Network at Field Workshops — Industry pros lead these separately ticketed events and offer engaging hands—on training sessions away from the hubbub of the show floor.
- Catch Featured Speakers — NAB 2019 has booked some incredible speakers including NAB CEO and President, Gordon H. Smith, and acclaimed actor Alan Alda. Make sure to set aside time in your schedule to see some of your favorite guest speakers.
- Check Out All—Badge Access — More than 100 free learning sessions are scheduled for NAB 2019. Open to everyone, sessions are great opportunities to learn more and connect with other attendees.
- Browse New Exhibitors — Some of the most innovative products will come from new exhibitors. Check out the full list of first-time exhibitors here: New Exhibitors.
- Explore Featured Exhibitors — Make sure to see who this year’s featured exhibitors are. You can find the full list here: Featured Exhibitors.
- Promote Your Presence — NAB offers exhibitors free exhibit passes so they can promote their presence by offering guests free access. Lots of shows have stopped providing this service, so take advantage of it while it’s still available.
The best way to prepare for NAB is to align your marketing goals with a killer booth design. Find out how a custom-designed rental can help by downloading our new eBook: The Ultimate Guide to Designing a Trade Show Booth.