Some of the biggest shows of the year are on their way to Vegas’ convention and event centers. Events like SEMA, Money 20/20, and G2E draw tens of thousands of attendees each year, offering exhibitors huge opportunities to make a big impact on their marketing goals.
So, without further ado, here are the biggest shows we're keeping our eyes on.
- When: May 19th-22nd
- Industry: Real Estate
- Who Should Attend: Anyone involved within the retail real estate market.
- What Makes It Unique: ICSC is a powerful network of over 70,000 members. Their annual event showcases the latest technologies and industries that support retail real estate markets across the country.
- When: June 23rd-26th
- Industry: Technology
- Who Should Attend: Human Resources professionals and executives interested in learning about the latest HR issues
- What Makes It Unique: SHRM keeps HR professionals filled in on the latest trends, legal issues, and best practices so you can keep your company up to date. As a bonus, attending also counts as credit toward your certification with SHRM
- When: September 18th-21st
- Industry: Healthcare
- Who Should Attend: Uniting eyewear, eye care, and innovation, VisionExpo is a can’t-miss for anyone within the vision industry
- What Makes It Unique: VisionExpo includes educational opportunities to teach you about exciting developments in eye care practices, introductions to innovative new products, and a huge array of shopping experiences where you can check out the latest fashionable designs.
- When: October 14th-17th
- Industry: Casino Gaming
- Who Should Attend: Anyone involved with the gaming industry
- What Makes It Unique: G2E is the largest annual gathering of gaming industry professionals. It offers insight into new products and technology, but also connects attendees through extensive networking, educational opportunities, and special speaker sessions.
- When: November 5th-8th
- Industry: Auto
- Who Should Attend: Specialty automotive professionals, mechanics, parts suppliers, and anyone within the auto industry
- What Makes It Unique: SEMA 2018 drew more than 70,000 domestic and international buyers. It’s a massive gathering of the best brands and automotive industry leaders. It also offers plenty of networking opportunities and engaging educational seminars to keep you up to date within your field.
6) Black Hat
- When: August 3rd-8th
- Industry: Security
- Who Should Attend: Professionals and semi-professionals associated with any aspect of security, including crypto, cyber, physical, and a host of other security specialties
- What Makes It Unique: Unlike lots of trade shows, Black Hat starts with five days of specialized training courses, which attendees sign up for individually. This five-day training period is an exciting warm-up for the main show, where vendors show off their latest products, including an open-source tool demo area that features independent research professionals.
7) Money 20/20
- When: October 27th-30th
- Industry: Comm/Tech
- Who Should Attend: Financial technology and payments professionals
- What Makes It Unique: Money 20/20 is the biggest financial tech event in the country. Expect to find the brightest up-and-coming startups alongside major financial companies on the show floor. Pack your days with seminars on the latest products and services, and spend your nights enjoying abundant networking opportunities where you can meet new suppliers and vendors.
Are you in one of the industries or exhibiting in one of the shows mentioned above? Whether you're registered and ready to go or considering exhibiting in 2020, it's never too early/late to start planning the perfect trade show marketing campaign. Download our free guide: 7 Keys to An Irresistible Trade Show Campaign