Exhibiting at trade shows is one of the most productive ways to build your brand. If we told you that having a trade show booth in Las Vegas is the top place to exhibit your product, we're betting you've already opened a tab to start booking your flight. That knee-jerk reaction is one of the top reasons to exhibit at trade shows in Las Vegas - attendance is immense.
And we mean immense, Las Vegas boasts an astounding 10.8 million square feet of exhibit, meeting and trade show space. Las Vegas hotels are host to over 21,000 conventions and meetings annually, holding attendance totals of upwards of 150,000 people.
The Las Vegas convention and visitors bureau states that attendance at a trade show held in Las Vegas yields a nine percent average increase in traffic, while the same trade show held in another city has a four percent average decrease in attendance.
Some of the top trade shows held in Las Vegas include:
- CES, inviting 113 exhibitors in over 2.5 million net square feet of exhibit space
- ISC West, inviting over 1,000 exhibitors with approximately 30,000 attendees
- G2E, inviting more than 900 exhibitors with over 26,000 attendees
- Infocomm, inviting over 1,000 exhibitors with over 44,000 attendees
- AAPEX/SEMA, inviting over 2,200 exhibitors
- VMWorld, inviting 230 exhibitors with over 20,000 attendees from over 100 countries
- Vision ExpoWest, inviting over 400 exhibitors in 182,000 square feet of space
- MJ Biz Con, inviting over 500 exhibitors with approximately 14,000 attendees
- Shot Show, inviting over 1,600 exhibitors with 65,000 attendees
- AAOS, inviting 780 exhibitors in over 253,000 square feet with over 25,000 attendees
- NAB, inviting 120 exhibitors with over 103,000 attendees
- Mine Expo, inviting 1,800 exhibitors with over 44,000 attendees
On average trade show attendees spend just over eight hours on the floor each day, however, in Las Vegas the attendees spend upwards of 11 hours on the floor each day. And about half of the attendees visit only one trade show per year allowing you to find prospects you may not find otherwise.
Exhibiting at a Las Vegas trade show will definitely expand your business immensely. After all, Las Vegas is the trade show capital of the world.
Want to create the ultimate Las Vegas experience for your next trade show? Check out this guide on planning the ultimate experience — without all the logistical headaches.