There is a plethora of information about virtual and we get it, it can be quite confusing and perhaps overwhelming! Virtual can mean different things to different brands, but we can all agree it is a strategy to give serious consideration as we move into the future.
At Steelhead, our goal is to make the lives of Event and Brand Marketers easier with fun along the way. Here’s what to expect when connecting with Steelhead about virtual:
1. Connection with a Market Manager or Brand Manager
One of our team members will reach out to schedule a 30-45-minute call to learn more about the company you represent and your intent for virtual.A few questions to think about prior to this call:
- What problem am I looking to solve?
- If you had a magic wand, what features, and functionalities would be ideal?
- What is the desired outcome?
- What will my environment look like in a virtual world?
- What is the desired user journey?
- What is the budget to kick off this project, successfully?
2. Collaborative discussion
After a collaborative discussion, we will walk you through the platform at a high level, this process takes about 15-20 minutes. At the end of the call we would like to understand your internal next steps, so we can fully support you when seeking stakeholder buy-in.
To learn more about our Digital Engagement solutions click here.