It’s time to blow up the myth that work environment doesn’t matter. Science is on our side here: it’s well known that there IS a connection between thoughts and actions. Knowing this is all the fuel we need to cultivate a culture where Steelheaders are proud to work at Steelhead!
OUR CREDO.It’s not just what we do: it’s how we do it that matters.
OUR PURPOSSteelhead exists to serve and create value for our customers, partners, communities, environment, and shareholders.
OUR PEOPLESteelheaders are individuals who apply their talent, passion and joy to the relentless pursuit of collective achievement.
- Service Our rewards come from serving others.
- Drive We are driven which starts from asking “how can we” then pursuing the answer.
- Gratitude We learn from our successes and our failures and are grateful for both.
- Time We make the most of our time, our most precious non-renewable resource.
- Quality We value quality over quantity in all that we do.
- Optimism We are optimistic and positive which is inspiring to others.
- Sustainability Our actions will be sustainable, both economically and environmentally.
- Progress Fresh thinking is essential for progress and progress is essential.
- NO SURPRISES
- FUN ALONG THE WAY
- AWESOME SUPPORT
STEELHEAD SPONSORED COMPANY INITIATIVES
Exhibit Healthy employee wellness program designed to expose employees and their families to information that will elevate their mind, body and spirit wellness.
Give Happy initiative designed to share Steelhead’s resources with those in need and to give all Steelheaders the power to give back.
Snack Happy healthy snacks provided weekly to promote healthy snacking at work
Exhibit Smart employee book club and incentive program to promote personal and professional growth through reading. Steelhead community library and monthly lunch and learn discussion time.
Chip Bucks program designed to reward employees for participating in company events and acting in alignment with our company values.